Old 06-11-2021, 02:51 PM
  # 482 (permalink)  
phoebe64

Onething, I feel so badly for you suffering so much pain. You’re very brave. I’m glad your husband is home, even though he was busy today. Hopefully he’ll nurture you tonight.

Well done on the caffeine reduction, Dusty! I’m mostly decaffeinated, but do have a cup of real coffee once or twice a week.

I had a busy day! Well, busy after the last year of doing just about nuthin’. I had lab work in the morning then home for a meeting with the cabinet guy and contractor. Then, I met a good friend for lunch. We hugged! First hug with her in over a year. Then, off to get son after school, and a last errand for a card for a ceremony he’s attending for a friend tonight. Felt good to be up early and have something fun to do. No drinking at lunch. This friend doesn’t drink much, but might have today to celebrate getting out again, but had plans to exercise later, so got iced tea. I never feel like I need to drink to be with her. I know I should not ever feel that way with anyone, but you guys know what I mean.

I also saw my blood results. They post online. I’ll focus on the positive, and brag that I’ve brought my A1c down from 8.2 in January, to 5.8 today. I’m happy with that, but it needs to go a bit lower.