Old 06-11-2021, 06:06 AM
  # 468 (permalink)  
OneThingAtATime

Good Morning All,

Well, I sure did stay sober yesterday! Yesterday was and easy one. Pain just took over my whole world.

I am not feeling any better today and who knows how long this will last. I looked at a message board last night and folks had it anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks. I am not feeling sick to my stomach this morning, so I am getting my morning coffee in.

Phoebe, I had my husband take a look at the area and there is no sign of infection, so that is good. I do feel fine other then this, no fever, chills, just a lot of sharp pain.

I am not sure what I am going to do today. I didn't sleep much, was up and down all night. Thank God for being sober and my sleep getting better, I did sleep a whole 3 hours at the end of the night.

I did call the doctor yesterday and just ibuprofen and Tylenol. They are strict in FL and will not give you anything unless you are in the hospital. Medications have been so abused here in Florida so nobody gets anything, unless they have terminal cancer.

I will survive. He had a tough time getting this right side of my back done as it was, so I guess this is not surprising. I just never had this reaction before.

I do hope everyone has a wonderful, sober day today. My day should be interesting. I am glad my husband is home.

One Thing