View Single Post
Old 06-06-2021, 10:51 PM
  # 343 (permalink)  
Erratic
Say cheese!

Morning x
glad ur feeling better dee x
snitch good that u made the decision to try something else which maybe better for you x also good to hear ur and ur actually sounding better x

izzy is getting better which is good at least he wont be ill for his bday next week. however my daughter and her partner had major break down at the weekend and im bit worried about her now. wont go into it about what happened, i will hear from her this morning on how yesterday evening went. Cant wait to get down and help her x

im still going to the gym, which went sat morning and will be going today again this evening. on sat i found out how unfit i was when i went to the body pump class which i went to last min, so have to work more at the gym and get some strength back and lose more weight.

looks like its going to be cloudy day today here, tomo is supposed to be very warm for a change here lol its to warm even at 15degrees lol. so other than going to the gym this evening not sure what else i will do today, i think got alcohol councillor phoning maybe this morn, will see.

anyway will leave it there for now, good to see posts and how u are getting on xx here thinking of you all xx