View Single Post
Old 06-04-2021, 02:59 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  
Alysheba

BKA, thank you for the image of a big angel following me around. I used to jokingly call him my shadow because he followed me all over, until his legs started hurting too much. But, sometimes, as odd as it sounds, it really feels like I may have my angel following me. Thank you for making me smile. 💙💜
Grateful to find pleasure in small things that make me happy.
To remember Rusty: Grateful for my Gots and Grateful for Rule 62! Love those grats!
Grateful for the Grat Pack. Such great sayings, I don't want to lose them or Rusty's memory.
Grateful for you all and for the wonderful friends I have here.
Fearless, hoping all is well with work and Sonny and Mr. F. Prayers are with you. I just adore your drought resistant succulent garden! Lovely.
Least, thank you for feeding and caring so well for the strays. They were lucky to land in your neighborhood. So glad I have you for a friend and sending prayers your way too. We feed some strays too, sometimes racoons too, but I'm afraid our set up isn't as lovely and plush as yours. At least our weather is pretty temperate. We always leave fresh water out during the hot days. I love that least does this too, only better.
AT and BKA, hope the moves and all that goes with those are going well for you two! s
Astro, I hope you're not working too hard and your not too achy. Sounds like you have a fun trip coming up, hope the wife agrees. .

Love and peace to you all. Have a nice evening. Pleasant Dreams.