View Single Post
Old 06-02-2021, 10:29 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
stickyone

Originally Posted by Jo43 View Post
Really Struggling today. Had a huge row with my partner as he demanded to see my meds I’m on. He then wanted me to prove I was taking them. He made me feel awful and like a child. He admitted he doesn’t trust me at all and doesn’t know how long that will take to repair. I get how he feels but he’s not taking account of how I’m feeling and how hard life is for me right now. I now don’t see the point in me wearing my engagement ring. I feel I should take it off and if he ever trusts me again he can re ask me as what’s the point of wearing it when he has no plan to marry me at all at present.

Im 45 days sober and am trying to tell my AV where to go as it keeps telling me sod it just drink as what’s the point in not when obviously me being sober makes no difference to how he feels whatsoever!

Sorry for the miserableness xx
Sorry you are feeling this way. Congratulations on your 45 days of recovery. Drinking will not make things any better. During recovery you will deal with alot of relationship problems. When you get sober some of the smallest things can feel like the biggest problems. Not saying what you are going through isn't big. Just a example of what I have experienced while getting sober.