Old 06-02-2021, 06:03 AM
  # 276 (permalink)  
OneThingAtATime

Citrus, I knew you could do it and I am sure you are proud of yourself this morning, I am!

Plenny, I am also glad you are feeling better.

Happy, I am thinking of you and hope you are doing well.

Me...well I am in a funk this morning! I just feel so foggy and could crawl back to bed and sleep. I am determined to make today #7, maybe this is withdrawal? I am sure if I got myself up and moving I would feel more awake.

I did sleep well last night and I do have physical therapy this afternoon. I am going to have to tell this really sweet guy that his neck exercises made me feel worse. I put a menthol/camphor patch on my shoulder last night and slept great. He really didn't want me to use them, but I really don't like pain, so I win. I hate giving a professional my nonprofessional opinion but I have been at this a loooong time..

My husband is out this morning getting blood work done and a rapid covid test to leave for Canada Friday. This afternoon he has an appointment with the cardiologist. He had an "event" in April and spent a night in the hospital undergoing a bunch of tests. They said he was okay but it is good that he is now seeing a cardiologist.

My situation with my son still weighs heavy on my mind and heart. Other then being invited to the wedding, I think we are invited, he said he wanted us to be there. I had a thought that invitations will be going out soon and I have never talked ( or met) her parents. I am really not comfortable with them putting our name on the invitation, if they do at all. My son did mention the other day that arrangements had been made for the rehearsal dinner, normally that is for the grooms family to arrange. It is just a messed up situation.

I did ask my husband if he thought it was okay for me to tell my son we will not be coming before invitations went out. He doesn't think it is a good idea. We should just show up, bite the bullet and go. I am not of the same thought. Oh well. I need to get this off my mind and start being glad for tomorrow, the second part of my procedure. I should have a few months of comfort from that.

I really appreciate everyone's support in my son situation. It is hard. We were so close at one time. I am not the only parent who has experienced this so I should take comfort in that. It just stinks for everyone of us and there are no easy answers.

I sure hope everyone has a good sober day. I am going to get moving and wake myself up!

One Thing