Old 06-02-2021, 04:11 AM
  # 275 (permalink)  
Scott2295

Morning all - Well, didn’t make it through the long weekend without drink but did at least keep it from spiraling to the bad end point. I’m not justifying or saying I can drink normally but was able to stop after just a few days instead of two weeks. I have atopic dermatitis and it has gotten really bad the last few weeks. I have a dermatologist appointment next week and I’m trying to get through it to the appointment. I think that might have been a trigger or it just was that I wanted to drink. I don’t know but I’m never going to give up and stop working on sobriety.

Plenny, I’m glad your feeling better and I hope things keep improving. OneThing, I’ve had my share of back problems too, thankfully it usually goes away with rest and treatment. Your sons wedding sounds like a very difficult situation to have to deal with on top of not drinking. Free, I hope you heal quickly. A broken foot sounds painful. Citrus, congrats on 20 years of marriage! My wife and I celebrated our 30th last week.