Old 05-09-2021, 09:35 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
OverthePanic

Hi everyone just checking in, Ladytron sober sundays are my favourite too, no dread of the week to come and I have everything ready for kids for school tomorrow.
Happy mother's day to all that celebrate it this weekend, we have ours in March.
Phebe I hope you feel better soon, maybe when this weekend passes and you can forget the pressure. Ladytron that sounds lovely to be visiting your sister at a holiday home, I would love a bit of a holiday but i cant see it happening this year again.
2 weeks (again) for me today, 3rd time lucky eh.. feeling good about it though.. my son is doing his exams at the moment and he had to submit assignments plus do exams..Hes not living here hes in my parents this year as it's close to the college hes stressing me out big time because I know even though he was given all the time in the world to get the assignments in,the time is up for 1 of them and he didnt get it in on time..I'm literally harassing him at this stage to complete the rest and get them in and I think he will probably block me because of it.He has this week of exams too. Hes 19 years old..just get your head down and get them in like???. If he doesnt pass its like a waste of a year staying in my parents and he wont get in to actual college. This year was a course u can do after school instead of using your school points so he can get into actual college. Drive me crazy but I cant do it for him so I dont know 😵