View Single Post
Old 03-12-2021, 03:12 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Tanky

Zura you are resilient . And doing amazing job at taking care of you. But I am also sorry to hear about what you had to go through.

RAL - is not cheating to think about all the sober time,, as well. It’s part of your journey. I am on Day 19, but I think is was like 126 out of last 130 days not drinking. It’s got to be helping us to get this **** right, finally, I think.

lixie - how was the appointment? How are you feeling?

elly - thanks for your thoughts on the apology scenario. I feel a bit the same as you. Like I didn’t want to give boss any ammunition. But I get why my sponsor wanted me to try to look after my side of street. She wanted me to feel better about myself, I think.

I had day off today. Because Fridays are actually my day off. They only pay me for four days a week - it’s just that I often work more than that. I resisted the urge to work anyway , like I usually do. I took Stormy to beach for nearly two hours this morning and and then crashed out in middle of day for a couple of hours. Sleep catch up time.

My brain is still all over the shop, but I feel like it is just the insanity that underlies my addiction, not actual mental health instability. But it is weird place to be. Feels like having to totally rebuild from level.