View Single Post
Old 02-27-2021, 12:48 AM
  # 96 (permalink)  
snitch

Good morning everyone

I am feeling so much better for outing myself and getting help so I can truly clear up the wreckage of my past and move forward. I am in bed with Seren, having a chilled out Sat morning, enjoying a cup of tea and connecting with my beloved SR. I can hear the birds tweeting and a dog barking and the morning has a spring like feel to it. It is beautiful and I am a grateful alcoholic today.

We had the best day yesterday. My younger sister took the day off and came and picked up me and Seren to go see my mum and dad. It was just amazing to be with them. It was hard to see my mum how she is. Shs is so tiny and frail. But it was wonferful to cuddle her and be with her. We met up with my sister in law and my neice and nephew and went over to the park and then to feed the ducks and geese. My mum and dad drove over and we pushed my mum in the wheelchair. She wanted to walk but only managed 10 mins 😢 but it was good to get her out and get some fresh air and some sun on her face. Seren had a great time with her cousins and I was playing with them and running around after them. They gave me the biggest cuddles! My sister in law seems so much happier now too! I think her marriage to my brother was really getting her down. Well, it's a sh*t life being married to an addict.

My dad said that we will be able to go over and stay soon. I think it really cheered them up too to see us and the grandchildren. Time is so precious, you think you have all the time in the world and then.... but we have today. Make the most of today.

And today I am going to enjoy the day with my girl. She wants to go to Starbucks lol. She loves their frapuccinos so we will head there and see where the day takes us.

I'm sorry if my last post was a bit heavy. I really want to be able to forgive myself and move forward so that I can enjoy the rest of my short time on this planet and be the best mum I can to my girl.

I love you all and I thank you for all being here. Have a blessed day .

♥️♥️