View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 04:58 AM
  # 91 (permalink)  
snitch

Morning everyone . Well afternoon now. Omg I didnt wake up till 11. Well I woke at 6.30 and jumped on an OA meeting and then fell back to sleep at 8 and couldn't rouse myself up. Anyway am up now and wanted ti check in before I get ready as have to go out and get some food and bits.

Daisy I am so so happy that the kids are going back to school!! I'm not even the one doing the home schooling but I just feel that is where they need to be. In a proper learning environment. With their friends. I feel so excited now that things are hopefully starting to get back to normal 🤞 it's just been pretty depressing lately. Also , Seren goes to her dads for 4 nights homeschooling and I hate it. I miss her. It feels do weird not having her here and doing normal routine stuff. I feel so off kilter with life at the moment but I know I am not the only one and we are all in the same boat. Thank God for the amazing scientists who make these vaccinations possible 🙏

I am on Day of abstinance from sugar and refined carbs. I have literally stopped alcohol for food and I am powerless over these foods. When I eat them i cant stop it's really awful. So I am having ti find acceptance that these types of foods have no place in my diet. Ever. One day at a time of course.

So, on my exciting agenda today is a bit if food shopping, also need some toiletries and cleaning stuff, then come home and clean! Lol. Rock n roll .

Yeh Daisy the nosecco was too close to home as well. I have drank sparkling fruit juices before like schloer and it really doesnt bother me. I know I am drinking fruit juice and I like sparkling drinks, it does not trigger me at all, but this nosecco was actually the closest non alcoholic drink I have tasted that is like the real thing. I dunno. I am not really sure if that triggered me actually. But def the beer did. Even tho wine was my drink of choice I did drink beer and I like beer in small doses and it was just too much like the real thing. So I am not going to touch it again it just isn't worth the risk.

My mum got her steroids and she has an appetite yay! I said to her this morning oh wow you can eat whatever you want today! I actually felt a but jealous haha.

ok guss have a good day .

Hi Dee 😊

Vipe, how you doing today? Xx