View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 04:34 PM
  # 89 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

Lovely to see that you've posted Suze, it's always good to hear from you. Back to school in less that 2 weeks now, phew, I can't wait and please, please let's hope and pray that they don't have to stay out of school again, apart from the fact that they have all missed so much schooling I am just so done with doing it at home, I've had enough now and I need a break from it.
I hope your mum has had that call back from the Oncologist, it's ridiculous how you have to chase everything up constantly.
Oh my goodness, alcohol free beer wouldn't be a problem for me, only because I've never, ever been a beer drinker and I couldn't see me wanting to drink it, but being a wino I don't think I could risk nosecco ( I've never actually heard of it before, to be honest but I can guess what it is) I think it might be too much of a trigger for me and I can't take that risk.

Hope you're okay Erratic, it's been really wild and windy here, I've got a Christmas tree in a big pot by the front door and it keeps getting blown over and rolling down the path.

Lots of love to you all.

Keep safe xx