Old 01-30-2021, 01:14 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  
HigherDrunk

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
Edits can only be made by the member 15 mins after the initial post.

I could edit it in for you but if it’s a major addition it would make all the responses so far somewhat dated.

Just tell us in a new post what you forgot to add

I’d advise against posting results on the internet. You may one day not want that information to be public, even with identifying redactions.

None of us can interpret the results for you anyway as that would break our medical advice rule.

I think anxiety can manifest itself in many ways and I’m not surprised your results are ‘down’, if marginally.

Similarly I know my IQ is not what it was in high school.

I really would try not to worry and try and move on.
Maybe do these tests again in a few months sober and compare the, then if you can’t shake this feeling?

D
I forgot to mention that during my last 2 weeks of drinking I started to donate plasma. I did it a total of 5 times during the last part of December and the very beginning of January. The reason why I think this may have been an important detail I missed is because donating plasma takes nutrition out of your body so maybe that's why I developed the problems l have today? I've read somewhere that alcohol abuse + a lack of nutrition can be detrimental to your health.