Old 01-24-2021, 08:56 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
ConfusedinTx

Originally Posted by Hawkeye13 View Post
This isn’t just about drinking, do you think? You mentioned other women in you last post as well.

I think you need to contact you local women’s center for advice, resources to find out your rights, and see about legal services for free or at reduced cost. It is confidential and they will advocate for you.

Taking action will be more comforting and useful then worry and waiting to hear from him. Also, do you have family or friends to call for support / help? Isolation is not good in this situation as he has taken power by removing you from employment and your previous home.

You can’t make him come back—and he doesn’t sound like he deserves you—but you can legally get support for your kids. You need to be strong for them even though you are understandably hurting a lot right now.
No alcohol is definitely not the only problem here. He has a pattern of getting in relationships and then bailing when things don’t go his way. He’s what some I guess would call a womanizer but I’ve never seen that side of him till now. We’ve been together almost three years. He has major issues from his mom abandoning him and no present dad. I knew all this. But he told me I was helping him work through his issues and how much he loved me and blah blah blah. And I truly believe he meant all that. Up until two weeks ago he came home every day from work and I have no reason to believe he wasn’t faithful. He told me just a few weeks ago thank you baby for always sticking with me. And how much he loved me. I could understand if we had been fighting etc but things were great or so I thought. That’s what’s made this all so confusing and hard