Old 01-24-2021, 08:24 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ConfusedinTx

Need some support please😞 ABF said he’s leaving me

So I posted another thread about my story. My ABF went from moving us to a new house and things seemed to be great to fast forward not even two months and he said he is done. Like he literally woke up overnight and decided he wasn’t happy.
For the last two weeks after he went off on me and said the most cruel horrible things, he clammed up and has been giving me the silent treatment. Won’t reply to my texts and when he comes home from work acts like I’m not here. Plays with our 18 mo old little boy but totally ignores me. He goes to work on Sat and doesn’t come home till Sunday afternoon. Last night I texted him Bc I was having a very weak moment and was so sad. I told him he was hurting me in ways I never thought he would but I still love him. He texted back and said he was done and for me figure out what I was going to do.
I have no job Bc he didn’t want me to work and we have one car. He moved us to this house and We had all these plans for the future and now this!?
i know he’s talking to other women and doing who knows what else. It’s like he’s Jekyl and Hyde. When I met him he was single and doing his thing but he told me I was the “one” and that I turned his life around and having our son changed him. Or so he said. And now this. He said he was “bored” with our life and not attracted to me anymore and horrible things😞
I know this is his problem because he’s an alcoholic and has major issues but this still hurts so bad. And I can’t help but think what did I do wrong....