Thread: Sohard here...
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 10:42 AM
  # 90 (permalink)  
Fusion

Originally Posted by Tatsy View Post
Day 7 is Coolio 😎! I've sent you a PM with an infographic which I found on SR, which I found beneficial when I last 'wanted' to drink. Sadly, it's contained within a commercial site, which is obviously against SR rules. I don't have time to cut, paste and credit now! Take care, and stay strong.
Just to qualify the above, Dee74 suggested PMing the infographic to people. I haven't breached any rules on SR. You are fortunate indeed to still have a Mum, plus to actually be able to visit her. Why not count your blessings? I found that wallowing in self-pity, that I couldn't be a 'normal social drinker' led me nowhere, but back to the bottle.

You write that you buy a whole bottle of vodka, pour some into a glass, then pour the rest of the bottle away - to stop you drinking it. If your Mum knew you'd reached that stage, would she still want you to drink with her?

This thread of yours is on the 'Best of SoberRecovery'. You posted almost a year ago, on 18 January 2020 when visiting your Mum: https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums...p-quickly.html (Please help quickly...)