View Single Post
Old 12-31-2020, 11:54 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Lpg

Originally Posted by FreeOwl View Post
I mean, actually.... this is the "Newcomers To Recovery" thread - and I'd say that 10 days in recovery qualifies you as a 'newcomer'!!! Just like me.... though I have 7 years and am now into my 8th year of sobriety from Alcohol..... I find myself (as you know) struggling as a newcomer with regard to cannabis.

And so as you head into the New Year sober and clean... drug-free and deepening your sobriety and your self growth and richness of life......

I want to thank you. You're helping me. You're acting in service to me. You don't even know who I am - yet you serve me and that offers me something to be grateful for about my own efforts to put cannabis back on the shelf where it was for most of my 7 years of sobriety.

I'm proud of you.

I'm grateful for you.

I believe in you..... and there is a higher power at work supporting you, supporting me, and beckoning for us to continue the ever-unfolding journey of becoming our Best and Highest Selves.
Well really it was your thread and quit in the first place that got me here so Im grateful for that. I'm understanding now soberity works better as a collective helping each other along the way and sharing our experiences together.

Heres to becoming our best and highest selves in 2021.