View Single Post
Old 12-17-2020, 10:56 AM
  # 143 (permalink)  
Zura

Good morning all,
​​​​​​relena - I used to feel the same way about crying in front of my children but it really is ok. Not only does it teach them how to process and release their emotions but it teaches them compassion. Even if you don't show your emotions they pick up on them and it's probably more confusing for them, if they ask what's wrong it's ok to simply say I'm ok I'm just sad. I went through something horrifically traumatizing when my youngest was about 3 and he could tell even though I didn't shed a tear or express emotion. I sat down exhausted at the end of the day and he got my hairbrush and started brushing my hair. Sometimes being strong means letting people, even young ones, share their love and care with you or just being authentic.

JT - 30 days is great, you must feel great too. Gosh, gym and walking, you must be fit!

Velveetee - 40 days is awesome. And how fantastic your so busy living life
hills - I'm sorry you've had a hard time but glad your here pushing through with us
RAL - sorry your feeling unwell, sending you healing hugs
Lixie - you must feel relieved about exams being done! Enjoy your baking.

Venus - I hope your feeling better, I had such fun yesterday
Dee - I so appreciate the way you just say it as it is.

SCK and Soda - I've forgotten the last things you posted and can't check on my phone but I'm wishing you guys well. And hello to everyone else I've inevitably missed.
Having a teen meetup here for my son today, we are doing DIY pizza and a movie so that's something different and fun. Hope everyone has a lovely day 😊