Old 10-25-2020, 07:37 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  
relena

Originally Posted by BornSurvivor View Post
I agree with this. '

Definitely give it time. With sobriety, your life will get better but patience is key. It takes time.
Thank you to both of you. Drinking green smoothies and staying hydrated. Also simplified my skincare. I hope it pays off.

Originally Posted by nez View Post
Even if no case is the same, there are still similarities. Looking at the differences kept me drinking. It reaffirmed to me that I was unique...terminally unique.

When I started to look for the similarities, I found them and I found help, because it meant I was not alone. There were others who had faced difficulties and had overcome them.

Even though, in my head, my struggles were different...they weren't! It was a huge burden off of me to be part of the recovery community and no longer alone.
I'm really glad you found a place here to get the help and gain the strength to stay clean.

Originally Posted by Zencat View Post
I have only empathy for what u are going through. Sometimes hope is out of reach and we may have to believe in something. I hope you can find peace without going into a death spiral of sadness and suffering. Sending you healing thoughts and blessed be dear precious one.
Thank you so much for your kind words. These are difficult times for everyone I know. I recently went through a break up. I'm trying to keep my toddler entertained. I can't see anyone. I'm trying to come up with projects I can do around the house but everything requires money it seems. I played all my video games, read all my books. I think i've reorganized my room 10 times.