View Single Post
Old 10-22-2020, 07:40 PM
  # 76 (permalink)  
AutumnTree

Hi all my new gratitude friends. I'm so enjoying being a part of this community.
Least - what does is mean that Billie did a Lawrence Welk on your walk?
Bekindalways - I hope your nephew's duck is recovering!! A fox or raccoon got into my chicken coop this spring and I moved the surviving chicken into the house to recover! She loved to watch law and order with me at night - oy.
Fearlessat50 - I love the idea of a Zen room!! You're giving me ideas.
Devizes - I would listen to thunder cds all day long!
HReady - amen for plumbers! The most important emergency number I have!
Astro - I love the idea of being grateful for exhaustion. That really resonates with me so thank you.
Daisy Belle - I've never heard of the sick man prayer or the just for today prayer but I've googled them now and they're great so thank you for teaching me something today!
Notch8 - what can I say? 4am! Awesome! I admire your early bird ethic! Since I'm funemployed I rarely get to bed before 2am.
Aly - I'm so glad it went well!! Am I the only one who thinks watching it on tv would be kinda cool?!? I'm glad you're not stressing about the results - take good care of yourself tonight.

Today I'm so grateful that it was cloudy and rainy - a rarity where I live. I'm grateful to spend time with my brother and little niece and I'm also grateful to turn down a social invitation without guilt - I knew I needed alone time this afternoon and I protected that need! Good night all!