View Single Post
Old 10-22-2020, 07:19 PM
  # 75 (permalink)  
Alysheba

Thank you so much, my dear friends! Things went really well. Great doctor. I am so resistant to certain medicines and always have been. Just an aside, I wonder if people who have the tendency to addiction can be born somewhat resistant to certain drugs or whatever making them have to take an awful lot in order for them to work. I have heard so many times, 'I've given her blah blah blah and she's still not asleep'. Today I was watching the procedure on a little TV, while the doctor explained. Very interesting. I talked with the doctor the whole time. I had one thing removed and they'll have it tested, but this has happened before and it was fine, so I'm not worried. I think all the good feelings and vibes sent my way must have really helped. One of the nurses said, most people are out for an hour and I was up and ready to go, PDQ! Thank you all for the support.
Grateful it went well and I know when I get the test, I have faith that will be well too.
Grateful Least got a nice walk in with Billie tonight.
Daisy so lovely to see you tonight. Sleep well, you, my friend, and everyone here. Love and peace to you all. Of course, now I may put some scary smileys up...