View Single Post
Old 09-20-2020, 01:31 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
hummingbird358

He seriously wants to make me jump off of a bridge. He called today and now is thinking about moving to a new state and getting a job there... He said his emotional mind and his rational mind are at war. He just found a roommate to live with at the end of November and was so excited for that last week... now 5 days later... we are applying for jobs in a state where we know no one, will have to search for a new apartment, etc. He even admitted there are more opportunities where he is living now than if he moved!
He is worried about going back to his apartment alone.... His sponsor was supposed to come and have coffee with him the night he gets discharged but that fell through so he will be alone. With the covid, the meeting for his chip he will miss...
I so wanted to SCREAM if you would do sober living you would NOT be alone! BUT I bit my tongue because it makes things even worse.. Husband said to stop trying to control him...
We told him he is not even 30 days sober so his mind will be all over the place... why not wait for a few months and see if things become more clear.