View Single Post
Old 12-17-2005, 12:00 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Change4life

Thanks everyone for all the advice. I still havent picked up but I am having a really hard time. I really dont want to use I know that is not the answer, but I am having a really hard time. I am keeping myself busy, but I am just so depressed. I am trying desperatly to study for my final, but I think it is to late. I just have too much reading to catch up on. I also missed so many classes I dont have any of the study questions so I dontknow what to concentrate on. At first I was worried about ruining my grade point average, but I decided to stop being so hard on myself and just try to pass tha class. I always think I have to get an A, but I realized if I get a C or even a D just once itwont kill me. So what if I graduate with a 3.5 or 3.6 instead of a 3.7 or 3.8. I have to chill out a little bit or I will drive myself crazy. It has been 18 days since I got high or drunk so I guess that is more important than getting another A. Anymore words of encouragement will be greatly appreciated, it helps to know some one out there cares. I love you all!!
Love,
Beth