Thread: Day 2
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 02:20 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
GreenStar26

Day 2

Hi all

How is everyone getting on today??

Im feeling pretty good! Sleep werent the greatest last night but sure its been a lot worse before now so im still grateful! Hoping that the anxiety will have subsided quite a lot today 🤞
I did have a few urges last night but I spent so much time reading through all of your posts and playing the tape forward - Also watched a couple of documentaries on nutritional health etc...
Today im going to head into town to collect a few bits from Holland and Barrett, get some groceries for my last day here and then probably head out for a big walk.
I really feel like im at a different stage of recovery like I know i dont need the drink now, that i can go without it and feel much better after a week or two but then I know i get compliant and give in to just that 1-2 and gradually its a bottle of vodka or drinking wine in the car before going back into the house - Even thinking about that now makes me cringe!!
Trying to manifest a lot of positivity though to get through these early days and beyond. I hope you all have a beautiful day