View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 03:21 PM
  # 95 (permalink)  
AlbaSober

Thanks Max, sadly is a small break so a full plaster for the next 6 weeks. Day 36 was a good day for me but another terrible day weatherwise. The weather finally broke at 7pm so I headed out to the beach for the 10,000 steps. Because the days are getting a wee bit shorter I'm coming off the beach at 920-930. I much preferred it when I could walk until 10pm, because after 10pm shops cannot serve you alcohol. But I got the shopping my wife wanted on the way home without temptation getting hold of me. Moving forward I'm going to tell her I'm not visiting the shop after my exercise, as it could cause problems further down the line.

When I was out walking I was thinking about the alternative mindset of Alcoholic v normal drinker, and one of the differences is the day afterwards. The normal drinker will be repulsed by the thought of drinking again as they nurse a hangover while the alcoholic will go on the chalk up a run of days drinking.

My food consumption was again bang on for today and I already know what I'm eating tomorrow and at what times ( which I wont bore you about), and hopefully another 3 ticks in the box for tomorrow for: Drinking, Food, and Exercise.

Same time tomorrow.