Thread: shame
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 07:39 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
sayingprayers

definitely about about a three day taper. I've done it before. Please know I am aware this may my be my best plan for now, but I need to try and move forward. I admit the isolation has taken a toll o me, but again no excuses. I find myself always saying tomorrow. And sometimes I do, but my impulsiveness is a problem for me. I need to feel better. The auto immune already kicks my butt a bit. Now liver pain and I see my mental decline with depression, hopelessness and anxiety. I seem to just exist to do my job, and people do really like me. I wonder what they would think if they knew my personal life. I know alcohol doesn't discriminate, but I beat myself up that I should still no better. My kids are eighteen and nineteen and lost their dad last year due to cancer. Financially and for them and grieving, it has been hard. I have told my counselor and last time I saw my doctor I have been drinking even more with Covid, but I admit I haven't told it all. Bimini, I really appreciate your response. Thank you