View Single Post
Old 08-01-2020, 05:00 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
venuscat

Originally Posted by Jewel72 View Post
I’m going to join and hope this is my permanent class home. I’ve been in too many, but I will never give up. Just finished day 1 and looking forward to waking up without a hangover on Saturday morning.

Dee and Suze, you are so appreciated. Thanks for caring about all the people who post here.
I will never forget what it felt like the day I joined my original class thread in Feb 2013.
I was so very lost.....and then I wasn't anymore.....the understanding and caring from everyone in the class, and the incredible support and wisdom from Dee saved me.

Getting the chance to give a little of that back is a massive blessing for me. ❤️

So happy for you daring Jewel....day 1 done.....onwards together my friend. s xx

Originally Posted by Riversong View Post
yep awesome username strong woman who can cope with change!!! To all the non whovians- just watch it! Doctor who! Start at 9! Don’t start with the classics I grew up on - the females are pathetic!!! Wish never rewatched any as a adult it’s like re watching original Star Trek!!! Love as a kid but now! X
Love the meaning of your name.... s ❤️

And I am going to take up your suggestion....I have never watched Doctor Who. I know, how is that possible?
Now I know where to start....thank you. ❤️