View Single Post
Old 07-29-2020, 03:46 AM
  # 282 (permalink)  
venuscat

Originally Posted by Coz View Post
Suze, WL and Fallow (and any other class mates that are doing it tough at the moment)....

I share with you a possible cause for your angst - the sturgeon full moon is on its way. It will be in our skies on Monday and sometimes life can be a bit tough in the days leading up to the full moon. So hang in there for now - it will start waning again on Tuesday. And a few fun facts associated with this full moon:
  • The August full moon is called the Sturgeon Moon (Native American names) because the giant sturgeon of the Great Lakes and Lake Champlain were most readily caught during this part of summer.
  • If you glimpse the new Moon over your right shoulder, you will have good luck.
  • To have a project prosper, start it during the new Moon.
  • Clothes washed for the first time in the full Moon will not last long.
  • The best days to give up smoking in the moon cycle are 5, 9 and 27 August.
  • The best days for haircuts are 5 and 6 August (it will grow back slower!).
You are amazing Coz. s

Thank you for the moon info.....good to know. I always get very emotional and out of sorts before the full moon. It may be contributing.

I am hoping I can do some gardening today....it is such a mess plus my landlady is hassling me big time. Again. About the weeds in the brick patio. She is insisting on using poison and I have asked her not to over and over again. It will kill me and what? I have to move all my plants when my ankle is healing? Or they will do it? Just no. But I don't have a choice. Another thing I don't have a choice about.....

.....but seeing that in writing, it sounds very immature. Life has lots of parts where we don't have a choice, and I am very blessed to have all I have. Time to be mindful of that. ❤️