View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 08:51 PM
  # 139 (permalink)  
Coz

Hi Karen

You'll probably notice that I have started a thread in the smoking section and have posted in the One Year and Under. I am still a lot attached to our May class, so will always keep this as my no.1 daily thread, but also start using the other ones too. I don't think I'll join another monthly class - I do read in the June and July threads (and sometimes some older ones), but I like the idea of being in a class where we all quit around the same time and where I feel comfortable and kind of know everyone a little.

to all our class

Fantastic to hear that you felt really good today - that is excellent!

It's a bit dreary and wet here and my motivation levels are very low. I'll keep plodding with my new tomato trellis and try to get some plants in the ground when there are some breaks in the rain. I could easily have a do nothing day though. But, I am feeling pretty good and happy to have been sober for 75 days. It is getting easier as the thoughts and cravings for alcohol are lessening, and some of my thoughts are really positive. I thought this morning, when feeling really lazy, that a few drinks and doing nothing would be nice, but immediately decided that a drink would taste foul and I couldn't think of anything worse to consume. Most happy with that!