View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 12:02 PM
  # 437 (permalink)  
SoberLeigh

Originally Posted by kenton View Post
Wow!! 7 years Mags! That's fantastic. Thank you for being such a shining light for me. I hope I get to meet you one day in real life.

Welcome back Nic xxx

Hope you feel better today Trees xx

Sorry to hear about your sponsor 1newcreation. Hope he is ok and hope you find a new sponsor soon xx

Glad you had a good Sunday, Vovo. Hope Monday is good too xx

Sorry you're feeling down, Whopper. Do you want to tell us more about what's upsetting you?

Thanks for your kind words Hevyn, Bobbi and Citrus. My emotions are all over the place at the moment but I know it's all because of my daughter leaving primary school. Such a silly thing to be emotional about... But I spent so many years suppressing my emotions, I'm letting myself feel these ones. It's confusing though. I know from my Samaritans work that people are going through unbelievable horrors and I'm upset about my daughter leaving one school to start another? I think maybe emotions don't necessarily follow logic.... But it seems like feeling them, acknowledging them and then letting them go is the smart move. So that's what I'll do. Lots of love to everyone and 24 more for me please xxx
Kenton, how well I remember those feelings at the end of a school year. It was as though, quite literally, I could feel Time - Time slipping through my fingers; we can’t hold onto to it; it keeps moving. That feeling was a reminder to cherish each moment; they go by so quickly.

Hugs.