View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 05:21 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
any

Originally Posted by LumenandNyx View Post
Yes, he's going through a hard time. But it's a time he's put himself through. You're not obligated to mother him while finds his way back through and out. And it sounds like he has plenty of family available to him. Any pain he endures that comes from anywhere or any person is a consequence of this position he's put himself in. Do you understand this? You're not responsible for his pain. Neither is anyone else - no matter where it comes from. He is.

Yes, this is hard for you too. And you're not into it anymore (finally - right?). There's no book or rule out here that says Life is always easy. Right now - you're having to go through your own hard / challenging time in life. And such is life.

Just like he simply can't drink again - ever. You have to bite the bullet and start putting yourself first. To hell with others that call you selfish. Yeah! AND?!!

Jeez!

i had a stiff upper lip today! Thank you 💖 honestly I’ve only been “stronger“ because I posted on here. He was just so rude to me and I put my foot down and then he tried to manipulate me and make me feel bad, but I caught it. I ended it but now he’s saying “we aren’t breaking up we’ve been through too much” so I’m just not replying. I’m being tough. Thank you 💖❤️