View Single Post
Old 07-20-2020, 12:03 PM
  # 100 (permalink)  
Sober369

I spend a lot of time in my room. The little one has no problem coming in, asking me to play regardless of whatever else I may be doing. But, honestly I feel blessed. The teenagers are actually rude, but aren't they all, I guess. I love the dogs and cat to pieces. I also love my son and even my daughter-in-law.
I love what you said about there being nothing Coz needs to fix in herself, Venus. That is so true. I feel like a wet blanket around drinking folks sometimes, too. But why? They are the ones altering their reality in order to enjoy themselves. We can handle reality!
TC, sorry you've had to delay, but nice to have you with us another day. How are you feeling? Not having too hard a time I hope.
Maria, so sorry you're struggling. Do look back and remind yourself why you've chosen sobriety. I'm sure it wasn't just a whim, there must have been something that alcohol did to you and your life that was bad.
I'm trying to get the energy up to get busy around here. So much to do, but I am not feeling it today, again. Three days in a row of not having much energy. Maybe I just need to do it and hope the feelings follow.