View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 07:43 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
taplow

Be123 who's your team then? I loved Highbury but I'm not keen on the Emirates. I haven't been there a lot really, it's pretty souless. I don't much like the football industry now. I suppose I liked that it was part of the community. There's not so much tying it to the area now. The players coming from all over have no loyalty to it.
As regards the epilepsy, the medication I'm on isn't stopping the fits completely now but it does make them milder. I'm on the maximum dosage though. What they've tried before is to replace it bit by bit with other medication - I've had two different ones. It can't be done replacing it all in one go incase it doesn't work and I'll die all over the place. The thing is that when I start taking other medication it seems to alter my thinking. I can't bear that. I don't want my character changed, no one should. Seems a crazy thing to say when I'm choosing to drink. Because I've had an increase of seizures lately I've been given phone appointment with the neurologist. I don't think this time I'll try another drug but will suggest that we can have a plan in place so that if it gets bad I can just do it through my GP.
Thanks.