Old 07-06-2020, 08:09 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
splendra
the girl can't help it

I have worked with the public all my life and I have noticed that during a flu season the sick ones come out in droves when they are running fevers and coughing all over everything. I started washing my hands right after dealing with these people and I was usually one of the only ones I worked with that didn't get sick.To me it was just common sense.
I can't stand wearing a mask and I have started letting grocery stores shop for me and I go pick them up. I shop a lot online too. I live in a rual area on a dirt road. I go outside everyday and work in my garden and walk my dogs. My life has not changed that much with the exception of grocery shopping.
I think the government treating us all like children unable to make our selves safe is very disarming. I went into one place where nobody including the employees were not wearing a mask. The place was so different compared to all the other places where all the employees were masked. The air smelled better and all the people seemed much happier. I think the masks are making people less safe.. If I looked into the eyes of these masked people most of them look terrified which I think really sucks. Keep calm and wash your hands people.

A government that is powerful to give you everything you need is powerful enough to take everything you have.