View Single Post
Old 07-05-2020, 10:27 AM
  # 327 (permalink)  
itsmaria

Coz it sounds like you had a nice little trip!

Dig spaghetti squash bowls sounds great! I’ve never tried it though- I do like my pasta. I watched the Good Place except I’ve never seen the finale and never will. I did not like the description of it. Will be curious to see what you think- most people loved it. There were a few black sheep like me that hated it. It’s almost ruined the whole series for me.

Hopeful yikes I hope you get your AC fixed. Mine was broken here earlier- it hit 31c. I felt bad for my poor kitty. Fortunately it’s fixed now.

RAl you’re having quite the luck with storms! I kind of miss camping, haven’t gone in years. My dad used to always take us….re opening- we have had pictures like that too. People at the beaches here crowded in. But so far the virus hasn’t resurged. I do think a lot of people are wearing masks, which helps. Only time will tell!

Venuscat- oh hear- I hope your ankle is not too sore. Have you been to see a doctor?

Karen- congrats on 90 days!

WL glad you are feeling good enough to walk.

TC- nice to hear from you! Yep we are averaging anywhere from 30-35c and that is without the humidex. No end in sight. I don’t mind. I’m not one to complain about the weather much.

Well gang I’m ok. Friday night I took some anti-anxiety meds and they stay in your system for like 48 hours, so that helped me through the weekend. I was able to sleep and to eat a bit better, bc the worst thing about it was the anxiety was making it hard for me to eat.

So but I can’t keep taking pills like that, it is just once in a while to have a break and reset. It’s not good for your physiological system to be on high alert for days at a time. I’m a little nervous about the pills wearing off today/tomorrow and the anxiety coming right back but we’ll see. Maybe it won’t be so bad.

I just go through this sometimes, so I just have to be patient.

In the meantime I am doing ok- biked 30 km yesterday! That was the most I’ve gone. Today I think I did close to that along the waterfront here. They closed some major roads to vehicles and only allowed bikes so it was kind of fun to to have a bike ‘highway’. I like to fast, listen to music- ACDC Thunderstruck! Lol.

Also actually went to a mall yesterday. They have created like lanes for people to only walk in one direction, and every store had someone at the front with sanitizer and tracking the # of people allowed. So they are really trying to manage. I just bought a couple of books for the next time I can’t sleep.

The MRI was ok- I though I could just stick my wrist in, but I had to go in all the way. It was uncomfortable but only 30 mins so no big deal. I just pretending I was at one of those techno dance clubs with all the noise lol.

I also got 4 new puzzles this week so I am totes excited. This is a picture of the one I just finished:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/cmtrip...posted-public/