Old 06-29-2020, 07:12 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  
CuteNGayYay

Im back after bad week as well. Day 2. We got this! It must end!

Originally Posted by Meraviglioso View Post
And, here we are again. I drank. It has been bad. A very bad week.
A few things that sent me down the path. I had a meeting with my son's psychologist, which always sets me off, then a meeting with my CTP person who is monitoring me during the legal issues with my ex. My ex and I discussed ending everything now so we don't have to spend any more money. I would agree that he has full custody for now, but we could change that in the future. We would use a third party to decide how and when I could see the kids. My new psychiatrist (not the old one I had problems with) was arrested and charged with defrauding the government for false medical stuff- I can't even believe this, he is absolutely the most caring, loyal, incredible doctor I have ever met. But it will be a process for him and I am sorry about that. I haven't been on meds since September but was required to meet with him for legal reasons, now I need to find a new doctor, hopefully one who is supportive of my "no meds" approach. My long-term boyfriend, with whom I had a very on and off relationship has finally left me for good. Really, the end.
I just can't take anymore. But I know the ONLY way forward is sobriety, I have to get back there. NOTHING will improve if I keep drinking.
I didn't want to post because I was too embarrassed, but I realise now I have to be honest or nothing will change.