View Single Post
Old 06-28-2020, 08:03 AM
  # 179 (permalink)  
dizzybee

Hey everyone! Congrats on 4 weeks to you, Bob. I feel some shame when I think about how drunk I've been in front of my family - it's so nice to hear you are seeing a positive influence effect in your family.

Puck I think you are right about boredom. Which is ridiculous because it's not like I don't have a bazillion things to do - I think it's more that I would rather fuzz out in the booze zone than face my responsibilities like an actual adult. I'm not proud of this, but I'm aware of it. Happy to say I made it through, and every morning I wake up feeling totally fine I'm so very grateful. My hangovers have been at the stage where it takes me days to fully recover, and I **** away the entirety of the day following just to be able to hear and see a little more normally. Gross, I don't want that back.

Hoping everyone stays careful and true entering whatever stage feels tempting...as an alcoholic I can find temptation at any time. I've been taking in how much time a lot of you are spending with your families, and if that's not the sweetest motivation I don't know what is. Stay strong and stay well, everyone!