Old 05-22-2020, 05:31 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Maddoc78

Originally Posted by Bekindalways View Post
Hey Maddoc, how are things going.

I hope you are getting through these first few days of no-contact the best you can. Unfortunately this guy may very well circle back and find a way to contact you. Even harder, whatever draws you to this guy may raise its head again.

Hope you are well.
thanks...hanging in there. Time at the beach did me good. Came home to a bunch of drama
via text and phone with my estranged husband. Fun, fun.

The more I think about it, I wonder how much with M is orchestrated for drama and effect...I mean, some of these comments or slip ups I attributed to him
being super drunk. Now I am thinking maybe he is always in control, just another way to mess with my head. Some sick twisted mind f$&k.

Like the pants. I swear I didn’t see them when I went to sleep...but in the am they were there next to the head of the bed on my side.

or the whole moving to Pasadena...a few weeks ago he mentioned an old friend called who is a nurse, “she called out of the blue” and how she was just so stressed working with the covid situation etc. And how he was shocked at how drunk she was at 10 am, her one kid walked in and commented on it too. Well that same woman is now an exGF, a doctor who lives in Pasadena and if he does not come up with $10,000 he will lose his house and he will go live with her since she will let him bring his dogs. Same woman? Mixing up her Or melding her with a codie who he also has been stringing along ? WTF knows...I am
glad to be out of the drama