Old 05-19-2020, 11:21 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Maddoc78

Originally Posted by Ariesagain View Post
Go back and read your post as if you weren’t the writer. Do you see how messed up this is?

He lies about everything. He’s married. He says he filed (yeah, right). He slept with his “maid.”He puts you at risk for STDs. When you don’t follow orders instantly he threatens to call his wife and she’ll do what he wants. I won’t even enumerate the number of possible exposures you had while in the midst of a pandemic.

SERIOUSLY? What are you thinking? Take the alcoholism out of the equation for a second...would you still be seeing anyone else who treated you this way? Somehow his alcoholism has become an excuse for really atrocious behavior. It isn’t. There are plenty of addicts who don’t hurt anyone but themselves.

Girl?

I am out—-he is blocked. Writing it all out and reading it, absolutely sort of let’s me step back and see how messed up it all is. And no, it’s not just his drinking.

The idea of being FWB was on the table (in my mind) until the total 180 within hours—-his behavior swings without rhyme or reason...he lies about something he just said 5 mins before..he is too unstable and unsafe for even that type of arrangement...I think I still am a bit shocked that there are men who think and act this way in the world. And not one but two women have married him?