View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 12:17 AM
  # 119 (permalink)  
snitch

Morning all.

Sat here in bed with a cuppa and my baby skittles on me. She is def the most tame and yet I named her skittles cos she was son scared and skittish when I first got her. Little Luna, the piggie I adopted from my friend has gone back home!. Basically, I got her here and it just didnt feel right. I felt like I had plucked her from her home and both her human family and her own guinea pig family. My 2 big piggies didnt like it either. The teeth chattering! My friend said that her little girl also got really upset that Luna had gone 😢so she has gone back to where she belongs and all feels right with the world. It had made me realise that my 4 are just perfect for us and I'm gonna stick with them. I'm just a typical addict... always went more hahah.

My mum has her scan today at 1.30. Please keep her in your prayers 🙏

Seren went out with her dad yesterday. She was hesitant to go at first but we met halfway between our homes and he actually did say to her if she wanted to go back with mummy that was ok. I nearly fell over with shock! Is this the same person who demands that a child does what the parent says??? He saw for himself that day at mine that she didnt want to go with him and how she couldn't be forced and no ck tact with her for nearly 3 weeks, he must have been really thinking about his behaviour and that if he wants a relationship with his daughter then he needs to change! I am not meddling either. I want her to have a relationship with her daddy. I need to put my boundaries up and keep them up because I do not need a relationship with him. Anyway, theybsoent about 2 hours together and he dropped her off and she said she had a really good time and he is going to take her out on her bike today for a couple of hours and she is happy to go. The thing is, I am not working am I and hopefully I wont be flying anymore so things are going to change because he won't need to have her when I am away.

And in regards to work... well British Airways,are just totally trying to shaft their employees. Willie Walsh has delayed his retirement to finish what he started 10 years ago. It's a long story and I wont bore you all with the politics of it all except to say that I am 100% sure that I want to leave!! ....................... back in a sec