View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 11:44 PM
  # 116 (permalink)  
Erratic
Say cheese!

wow the posts xxx u know me, where do i start!

morning by the way lovlies
daisy, sry that the funeral was yesterday and it being so impersonal must be hard for the family xxx im also a tea junkie lol love earl gray and alsorts of tea xx thanks for the bday wishes for willem xxx yeah time flies eh?

suze x glad ur mum is getting her scan on sat and do hope things are not so bad for her x on ur job, i saw what BA was doing on news yesterday, cant believe what they are doing, but if this is the time for you to change ur direction as u do have 2 years sober and hey who doesnt want to be with there child and also other family more xx cool on the new adopted pig, ur going to be like me lol i ended up with 2 sets of gerbils by the end and only started with 2 lol which was suppose to be same sex but derr guy was wrong and hey i loved them all and they had good life also xx thanks also for your thoughts on my daughter x and thanks for the bday wishes for willem xx yeah wish i could be there, but hey ho, im hoping to be there for gson 2 birth xx so lets hope xx

hey there again oglsby, good job on 6 days hun, yup on the amount on the stuff we seem to abuse ourself with. welcome again here also xxx

well its the 1st of may and i did say i will be starting today in pinning up 5pounds notes up which i have done this morn, i put 2pounds of change in jar, as i am saving £7 each day as thats the majority i spent on that dam drink. so here is my pledge i will not pick up today, day 1 and saving £7 and pinned up for today to see how much i am saving xx

right daughter is on phone will come back later xxxx