View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 04:23 PM
  # 113 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

Hi Aprils, I hope you're all well, happy & sober. All okay here apart from the weather, I think we've reverted back to winter, it's been so cold and it has poured down for most of the day. My garden will be happy at least. Do you remember me telling you about Mr D,B's cousin dying 3 weeks ago from the virus? Well, it was her funeral yesterday. Her local crematorium opened for the service and because barely anyone could attend the service was live streamed online ( I think that's what you call it!)so family could watch. It was so sad, only her husband, brother and a cousin attended and they had to stand 6ft away from each other, there was no hugging or even a comforting hand on the shoulder for her husband, it was so impersonal. Then as soon as the curtains closed round the coffin, cleaners in full P.P.I were spraying the chairs etc with disinfectant. What a sad way to send a loved one on their final journey.Anyway, that's enough of the doom and gloom.

I love my cups of tea Erratic, nice and strong, no sugar and just a drop of milk does it for me, I'm a right tea belly. My God, we spend a fortune on poisoning ourselves when you think about it. I probably could have bought myself a big house with all the money I've drank over the years. Happy birthday to Willem, those 2 years have flown by, at least he's too young to realise what's going on, he's blissfully unaware.

Hi again Oglsby, it really is crazy how much we spend on booze, looking back now I don't know how I did it, all that money gone.Well done on day 6, that's awesome, how are you feeling? Have you any plans in place for over the weekend? Might be an idea and an incentive if you plan to treat yourself each time you hit a milestone, just something small even would be nice. Worth thinking about anyway.

I'm off to peruse, keep safe. xxxx