View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 12:18 AM
  # 103 (permalink)  
Erratic
Say cheese!

i posted this in the new april group, wanted to share this with u all as u are my friends and support class for past 2 years and u mean alot to me as u except me the way i am and that makes me feel comfortable in sharing with u which i find hard to do sometimes, mostly actually with other people, hence why i stick with u guys xx u daisy, snitch, viper, and the old crowd x and u also dee, you all are an insperation to me xxxxx

Just had a chat with hub, he has given me an idea how i can achieve in keeping more alcohol days to nil. he started first to say, from 1st of may he is going to keep all my alcohol bottles and put money under each one to show me how much i am spending so i can see for myself what i am spending. I suggested that i make a plan which i put up on door like a calendar and pin the money i havent spent on the days i didnt pick up, i think that will be more productive and spur me on more as i saved money when i gave up alcohol and cigs for a year in 2008. Also if i do and i hope not is that yes is to keep the alcohol bottle so it reminds me of what money i lost and also hold me accountable on picking up and it shows me a negative than not caring, thats if u understand what i mean? so i think i am defo up for this challenge, as he himself has been taking himself out for a long walk in the early evening so he doesnt pick up, so if he can do it, so can i.
so there it is, just wanted to voice my thoughts on this x