View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 05:11 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
anxiousrock
Samantha

Re: Lowest Point Now

Originally Posted by Tick View Post
After years of battling alcoholism I finally got the first DUI. I was bound to happen. I drank way too much. It’s been tough. Our business is shut for last 6weeks with no family income and a home and business to keep paying on. This week I found out my wife might have breast cancer.and mom just died this week. I haven’t been sleeping at all or eating.Â
My 18 was with me when they took me away. I will never forgive myself. I know that I needed this to start my 100% commitment to an alcohol free life. I’ve done this before and knew I could control it. Lol. I read posts like this and thought that is never me. To those reading this. This could be u in the future. Â How do I start to recover? Â How do I forgive? Â How do I cope? I am going to see my doctor tomorrow to see what I can do. Â If I haven’t managed my anxiety before than how now with court hanging over me in a month if it opens (covid) up then. Please help if so one is out there. I’m scared sad and sick of living.Â
I know this pandemic is a hard time but that doesn't mean to put lives at danger.
if you want fast immediate support go to the 24 hour AA meeting online!