View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 12:27 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Lines

Re: Faith, Spirituality, Hope

I have to say that your shares here always have a positive impact on me. This one in particular resonates because I can relate and have experienced much the same over these past couple of months.
I've always spent a lot of time outdoors in nature, but usually active. Been home more now of course, and I've slowed down. Stopped to enjoy many small things and the big universe around me. My Christian beliefs and therapy have also guided me, and I feel so much calm watching the ducks swim in our pond, or sitting outside at night looking at the stars, hearing these birds singing in the night, or an owl further away. The breeze, the height of our trees and all that must live in its branches. The buds and flowers embracing a new Spring. Meditative, Awe inspiring, and a deeper understanding that "Gods got this" as my wife says. . And I'm in his hand always.
Look forward to your next update. And also, think it was from ome of your earlier shares where you mentioned Smart Recovery? Been reading there and haven found a lot of good stuff. Thanks for this also.