View Single Post
Old 04-23-2020, 07:10 AM
  # 333 (permalink)  
KevinJenkins85
Kevin

Red face Re: Class of April 2020 Part Two

Originally Posted by Sober369 View Post
Congratulation making it through that, Red. Going home from work was always my toughest time. It was the transition from work to home, and being hungry and tired and thirsty. Wanting that time of releasing all the stress of the day. I had to really plan for it. I'm so glad we didn't lose you!
I'm glad you're here Chopstick. I love that this thread is so active, too. I have a lot to keep me busy, but I still get bored sometimes. I have a 'to do' list that never is finished by the end of the day, but sometimes I just feel out of sorts, not wanting to do any of that but not wanting to just sit around, either.
Welcome Lulu, too. I think I said welcome to our other new people in part one. It's great to see our class growing. I hope we hear a lot from all of you.
I love this time of the morning, having coffee and thinking about the day ahead and the house so quiet.
See you all in a while.
<div><br></div><div>It was the the same for me. Around 4:pm all i would b thinking about is the drink. \it was the only thing in my mind. All day my moos was crap, until around 4-4:40 om when i knew those cans of beer and that hald pint was calling my name. I couldn't resit no matter how how i tred. (being in construction, everyone drinks afterword. so it was just one of those d=follow the leader type deals.) anyway, after this quarantine hit, i decided to take the time to get sober and change my mindset. mind you I've been put on medication iv'e never heard of before. One of witch makes me wet the bed..;( witch i only thought happened when i drink lol. Here nor there, i don't care if i pooped the bed. as long as i stay sober.</div>