View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 03:33 AM
  # 278 (permalink)  
venuscat

Originally Posted by Red78 View Post
Good morning JT.. I haven't seen you check in for awhile so I will assume what you are up too but I want to reply to your post from yesterday and I'm doing it here in case you are still reading but not logging in.

You say you clearly aren't ready yet but I really don't believe this to be true JT, you are ready because what's the next step.....you know how bad it got last time so how bad will it get this time?

You are fighting an old coping mechanism that has helped to push down all the pain and hurt that you feel inside and I know these feelings have come up for you, they are uncomfortable, they are painful and you don't know what to do with them, hence why drinking becomes the easy way out, not because you're not ready but because you haven't learnt any new coping strategies YET and that is how black n white I see it.
You mightve ****** up according to you but you're not A **** up. It will be a constant hard road that you will be in for the long haul, this won't go away overnight.
You have great determination and will power to drink 3-4 bottles of wine a night and still run a rather large company, use that same will power and determination to fight for your life because you are worth it mate.
​​​​​​
I hope you come back and stay back, please for you...
Sorry if this post comes across a little harsh or blunt, I just care for you and want to see you get well.

Nicola
❤️❤️❤️ Awesome post. s xx