View Single Post
Old 04-21-2020, 03:13 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Mamabear116

Originally Posted by California123 View Post
He can challenge all he wants, I doubt any judge in their right mind would give him custody given his history and the fact that he left the state. Will be a tough situation for a while, but I think you can rest easy knowing that at some point soon it will be you and your child, who will have the opportunity to be raised in a healthy environment as long as you are able to make that happen. And by all means, when things inevitably break down with his ex, be sure not to let him back into your life. Good luck--
Thank you for your words of support. I am not to worried about him getting custody but I worry about visitation. In the almost three years that I was with him he saw his other children twice. Both times were a year and a half or more. I do not want that for my son. I have no idea which way the court will go on visitation but my lawyer said we are going to fight for him to have to pass drug tests and for him to only be allowed supervised visitation. If he could get his life together, I would love for my son to have a father. I just don’t see that happening though.