View Single Post
Old 04-21-2020, 04:40 AM
  # 242 (permalink)  
Sober369

I hope your walk does you a lot of good, Tony. I'm so sorry you're feeling so bad. I disagree that you are a **** up, though. I think you have a drinking problem, but are working on getting over it. So many people never even try. I think we, including those of us who have relapsed repeatedly, are the winners. I'm sending you lots of love and hugs and hoping you come back from your walk downright enlightened!
Dee, I loved your post. I know it was meant for Tony, but it applies to all of us and helps me a lot. Thanks!
Freedom, good for you getting right back to your plan. That does seem like an awfully full day, I hope you aren't overdoing it. But, it's wonderful to see you making a plan and going on with it in spite of your drinking this morning. I hope you've dumped the rest of the booze.
Chopstick, Bogler and Sulfur (I hope you guys don't mind nicknames, I can't remember all the spellings and such), Congrats on day 2! The first few days can be hard and are so important. Hang in there and please let us know how you're doing!
I missed seeing Red's hat, was it posted somewhere?
My goal today is to keep getting organized and do a few of the things I've been putting off. I'm still working on my health and keep forgetting to do some of the important things that should help me get well, and I think if I get more organized it will be easier.
Hugs to all of you. If you feel alone today, please know we are with you and hoping to hear from you.