View Single Post
Old 04-18-2020, 05:07 PM
  # 284 (permalink)  
Fearlessat50

I miss Rose too and hope she’s well
Butter marsh, glad you are here with us
Aly, sorry you are still going through the Gabepentin withdrawals. I hope that ends soon. Glad your mom is there for you.
Hev, yeah it’s crazy. The masks/face coverings are now mandatory in many counties here. Not wearing one while leaving your house is now a misdemeanor. I don’t believe we have to wear if we are able to maintain six feet distance from others in open space, such as hiking, or when driving.
Grateful to get out for a hike and picnic with MR F. We did not wear masks in the open space, but did see a few others with them. Grateful to run into a couple neighbors and have a social distance conversation ��
Grateful for the song “Magic” by the Cars
Grateful to watch Napoleon Dynamite for like the 10th time
Grateful to find replacement parts for the trampoline and some tent/shade ideas for sleepovers for sonny boy (when he shelters are lifted, of course)
Grateful for fort building on the stair case and landing
Grateful to watch son do his Zoom karate
Grateful to spend creative and quality time with son working on birthday card for his teacher and I painted some rocks
Grateful that when my mandala rock painting turned out ugly, I repainted and turned it into a cool piece of abstract art
Grateful ai can come here any time of day, even though it’s actually evening now. It’s morning somewhere!